Birth Partner for Labor and Delivery
$39.00 – $49.00
If you are pregnant and expecting the birth of your child, this program is a must have. Three separate hypnosis programs, Labor and Delivery Rehearsal, Labor and Delivery, and Postpartum Healing, are included along with our complete Surgery Partner program if you have an emergency or planned Cesarean Section surgery. That program includes Before Surgery, During Surgery (to listen to while you are having the surgery) Recovery Room Wakeup, and After Surgery Healing. Your first month of Activlink Trigger Messages are included free of charge.
It has been proven that when your subconscious mind listens to the hypnotic suggestions contained in this effective program, the anxiety and pain you might experience during stage one labor is significantly reduced. In addition, the use of pain medication can be significantly reduced or eliminated, the position of your baby can correct itself for proper delivery, and the likelihood of an emergency C-section can be reduced by 50%. Check with your midwife or OB/GYN to receive permission to wear headphones during your procedure – most are quite agreeable. You are sure to have a much better labor and delivery experience and faster healing using this program.
SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1. Listen to the Rehearsal for Labor and Delivery (track 1) once per day in the days before you expect to go into labor
2. Start listening to the Labor and Delivery track (2) as labor begins. Make sure to put the track on “repeat”. Listen as long as you wish through your labor.
3. Begin listening to Post Partum Healing (track 3) once per day as soon after delivery as possible.
4. Listen to the Anchor Hypnosis (track 8) whenever you need to relax.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PLANNED OR EMERGENCY C-SECTION:
1. If possible, listen to the Before C-Section Rehearsal track (track 4) in the days prior to your C-Section
2. Ask your Anesthesiologist or surgeon to let you listen to During Surgery (track 5) while you are having your procedure. Set it on to repeat for a long procedure.
3. Have someone play Wake Up (track 6) when you are moved to the recovery room.
Have them set the track to repeat until you are fully awake.
4. Listen to the After Surgery Healing trackb(7) every day for two weeks after you go home
5. Listen to the Anchor Hypnosis (track 8) whenever you need to relax